- Horticultural Society Website
- Event: Three-day CoachTrip to Gardens of the Cotswolds Sunday 10 July to Tuesday 12 July at Fellowship House
- Event: Suburb in Bloom - Open Gardens for Charity Sunday 17 July from 11:30am to 5:30pm
- Event: Entry night for Autumn Flower Show Tuesday 6 September from 7pm to 8pm at Fellowship House
- View all Horticultural Society events
The Garden Suburb Police Safer Neighbourhood Team. See here for contact details, news and crime prevention tips.
Hampstead Garden Suburb is located in North West London, England, approximately 7 miles from the centre of London. Founded in 1907 by Dame Henrietta Barnett, it is internationally recognised as one of the finest examples of early twentieth century domestic architecture and town planning, and home to approximately 13,000 people.
Horticultural Society Three-day CoachTrip to Gardens of the Cotswolds - Sunday 10 to Tuesday 12 JulyThree-day coach trip visiting a varied selection of gardens en route to and in the Cotswolds. Hotel accommodation for two nights is included in the price. Contact Diane Berger for full information (020 8455 0455). Details...
Horticultural Society Suburb in Bloom - Open Gardens for Charity -11:30am to 5:30pm. Numerous beautiful Suburb gardens open to the public in aid of COMBAT STRESS and THE NORTH LONDON HOSPICE. Refreshments and plant nurseries' stalls at Fellowship House. Maps and tickets at Fellowship House and from individual gardens. Raffle with super prizes.
Sunday 17 July
Residents Association RA Council (via Zoom) -See www.hgsra.uk for further details.
Tuesday 19 July