- Event: Council Meeting Tuesday 4 September at 8pm at Fellowship House
- Event: Council Meeting Tuesday 6 November at 8pm at Fellowship House
- Event: Council Meeting Tuesday 4 December at 8pm at Fellowship House
- View all Residents Association events
- Suburb News
- Member Discounts at local shops
- More about the Residents Association
- Horticultural Society Website
- Event: Entry Night for the 287th Flower Show Tuesday 4 September from 7pm to 8pm at Fellowship House
- Event: The 287th Flower Show with live music from Grimsdyke Brass Band Saturday 8 September from 3pm to 5pm at Free Church Hall
- Event: The Making of Henstead Exotic Garden by Andrew Brogan Thursday 11 October at 7:30pm at Fellowship House
- View all Horticultural Society events
The Garden Suburb Police Safer Neighbourhood Team. See here for contact details, news and crime prevention tips.
Hampstead Garden Suburb is located in North West London, England, approximately 7 miles from the centre of London. Founded in 1907 by Dame Henrietta Barnett, it is internationally recognised as one of the finest examples of early twentieth century domestic architecture and town planning, and home to approximately 13,000 people.
Horticultural Society Entry Night for the 287th Flower Show -7pm to 8pm at Fellowship House. Are you going to bake a cake? Have you made some delectable jam? Have you grown some succulent veg or fabulous flowers? Have you taken some outstanding photographs? All good enough to enter for the Flower Show on Saturday? Check the members' Handbook and submit your entry forms for the Horticultural Society's 287th Flower Show. There will be help on hand if you are new to showing. Details...
Tuesday 4 September
Residents Association Council Meeting -8pm at Fellowship House. Hear Suburb issues debated and raise your concerns at Question Time Details...
Tuesday 4 September
Horticultural Society The 287th Flower Show with live music from Grimsdyke Brass Band -3pm to 5pm at Free Church Hall. Season of mellow fruitfulness, reflected in the mature fruit and vegetables on display. Also cakes, preserves, photography, etc. Home-made teas, raffle and live music from Grimsdyke Brass Band. Members free, non-members Â£2. Details...
Saturday 8 September
Highgate Gallery GALLERY TALK - KYFFIN WILLIAMS: Paper to Palette Knife. -8pm to 9:30pm at Fellowship House. Rian Evans, Guardian critic and author, discusses the work of Kyffin Williams Details...
Friday 21 September
Horticultural Society The Making of Henstead Exotic Garden by Andrew Brogan -7:30pm at Fellowship House. Horticultural Society members on the 2017 three-day trip were bowled over by their visit to Henstead in Suffolk and want to share their experience of listening to Andrew Brogan describing how he made this amazing exotic garden about ten years ago with plants that would normally be happy growing in a jungle. Members free, non-members Â£3. Details...
Thursday 11 October
Highgate Gallery An exhibition of paintings by Dee McLean: A YEAR AT THE BOAT POND - Friday 12 to Thursday 25 October1pm to 5pm at Fellowship House. The restoration of the ecology at the Model Boating Pond on Hampstead Heath. Details...