- Horticultural Society Website
- Event: SEED SWAP in association with HGS Allotments Thursday 9 March at 7:30pm at Fellowship House
- Event: TIPS FOR ENTERING THE DOMESTIC ECONOMY CLASSES AT THE SHOWS Thursday 6 April at 7:30pm at Fellowship House
- Event: ANNUAL PLANT SALE Saturday 13 May from 10:30am to 12pm at Fellowship House
- View all Horticultural Society events
- Event: Council Meeting Tuesday 7 March at 8pm at Fellowship House
- Event: Last copy date for What’s On in May, June & July Tuesday 14 March
- Event: 105th AGM Monday 27 March at 8pm at Henrietta Barnett School Hall
- Event: Council Meeting Tuesday 4 April at Fellowship House
- View all Residents Association events
- Strategy Group: Final Report
- Member Discounts at local shops
- More about the Residents Association
- Join the residents E-MAIL GROUP
The Garden Suburb Police Safer Neighbourhood Team. See here for contact details, news and crime prevention tips.
Hampstead Garden Suburb is located in North West London, England, approximately 7 miles from the centre of London. Founded in 1907 by Dame Henrietta Barnett, it is internationally recognised as one of the finest examples of early twentieth century domestic architecture and town planning, and home to approximately 13,000 people.
'Two Talking Heads', a Fellowship House Talk -2:30pm at Fellowship House. Extracts from Alan Bennet's famous monologues. Presenters: Kay Moore & Paula Morris Details...
Tuesday 28 February
University of the Third Age (U3A) local launch meeting -11am at Free Church. U3A is a unique, exciting and growing movement for older people no longer in full-time work. Come and find out about a new U3A group aiming to serve East Finchley, Finchley Central, Golders Green, Hampstead Garden Suburb, Temple Fortune and nearby areas. Admission free. Email newU3Agroup@gmail.com Details...
Thursday 2 March
Free Church Am I being Unfair to You? -2pm. Venue: Golders Green Parish Church, North End Road. Women's World Day of Prayer Service, focusing on the Phillipines
Friday 3 March
Free Church Traidcraft Sale, Clothing Exchange and Coffee Morning -10:30am at Free Church. Details...
Saturday 4 March
Piano Trio Dali -7:30pm at Henrietta Barnett School Hall. Presented by the Mill Hill Music Club. Jack Liebeck - violin; Christian-Pierre La Marca - cello: Amandine Savary - piano. Haydn - C major Trio HOB XV 27 in C major; Beethoven Trio Op 1 no 1 in E flat; Chausson Piano Trio Op 3 in G minor. Admission £15. To book 020 8959 3866 or online www.millmusicclub.co.uk Details...
Sunday 5 March
‘Music as Therapy', a Fellowship House Talk -2:30pm at Fellowship House. Speaker: Catherine Loveday Details...
Tuesday 7 March
Residents Association Council Meeting -8pm at Fellowship House. Hear Suburb issues debated and raise your concerns at Question Time (8.05pm). Details...
Tuesday 7 March
Horticultural Society SEED SWAP in association with HGS Allotments -7:30pm at Fellowship House. Collect and dry ripe veg, herb or flower seeds from your garden and bring them to the meeting to exchange for seeds from other people's gardens on the Suburb. or just come and listen to the Talk from Chris Collins, former 'Blue Peter' gardener. For information contact Ruth Beedle: 020 8455 3109 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Entry free. Details...
Thursday 9 March
Highgate Gallery Elspeth Hamilton - ENERGY - Friday 10 to Thursday 23 MarchThis exhibition entitled Energy shows mixed-media river- and seascape originals, limited edition prints, and seven small oil paintings illustrating the landform project being created in Cornwall. Details...
Residents Association Last copy date for What’s On in May, June & July -For insertion in the Summer edition of Suburb News . Details to David Littaur, 84 Wildwood Road NW1 6UJ. Tel: 020 8731 6755 or 07510 308 997. Email: email@example.com
Tuesday 14 March