- Event: Council Meeting (Subject to Confirmation) Tuesday 6 October at 8pm at Fellowship House
- Event: Fireworks in Central Square (Subject to Confirmation) Thursday 31 December at St. Jude's Church
- View all Residents Association events
- Suburb News
- Member Discounts at local shops
- More about the Residents Association
- Horticultural Society Website
- Event: THE HISTORY OF FINCHLEY NURSERIES, A TALK BY PHILIP COLMAN Thursday 22 October at 7:30pm at Fellowship House
- Event: ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING AND PRESENTATION OF PRIZES AND MEDALS Tuesday 10 November at 7:30pm at Fellowship House
- Event: THE HORT SOC SING-ALONG CHRISTMAS EVENT Saturday 5 December at 7:30pm at Fellowship House
- View all Horticultural Society events
The Garden Suburb Police Safer Neighbourhood Team. See here for contact details, news and crime prevention tips.
Hampstead Garden Suburb is located in North West London, England, approximately 7 miles from the centre of London. Founded in 1907 by Dame Henrietta Barnett, it is internationally recognised as one of the finest examples of early twentieth century domestic architecture and town planning, and home to approximately 13,000 people.
Residents Association Council Meeting (Subject to Confirmation) -8pm at Fellowship House. Hear Suburb issues discussed by the Residents Association Council. There is a (maximum)15-minute slot, during the meeting, for any residents attending to ask questions of the Council. Details...
Tuesday 6 October
Horticultural Society THE HISTORY OF FINCHLEY NURSERIES, A TALK BY PHILIP COLMAN -7:30pm at Fellowship House. The Colmans have owned Finchley Nurseries in Mill Hill for many years and have supplied the Horticultural Society and many Suburb residents for a very long time. So it will be very interesting to learn more about the the history of this well-established family business. Free to members; non-members Â£3. Details...
Thursday 22 October
Horticultural Society ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING AND PRESENTATION OF PRIZES AND MEDALS -7:30pm at Fellowship House. 106th Annual General Meeting and Prizegiving. Children's prizes will be presented before the AGM. Details...
Tuesday 10 November