- Event: Council Meeting Tuesday 24 September at 8pm
- Event: Halloween Party for Children (age 4-7) Saturday 26 October from 3pm to 5pm at Fellowship House
- Event: Council Meeting Tuesday 3 December at 8pm at Fellowship House
- Event: Fireworks in Central Square Tuesday 31 December at St. Jude's Church
- View all Residents Association events
- Suburb News
- Member Discounts at local shops
- More about the Residents Association
- Horticultural Society Website
- Event: Members-only coach trip to RHS Wisley Tuesday 3 September at Fellowship House
- Event: Entry night for submission of entry forms for 288th Flower Show Tuesday 3 September from 7pm to 8pm at Fellowship House
- Event: 288th Flower Show with Grimsdyke Brass Band Saturday 7 September from 3pm to 5pm at Free Church Hall
- View all Horticultural Society events
The Garden Suburb Police Safer Neighbourhood Team. See here for contact details, news and crime prevention tips.
Hampstead Garden Suburb is located in North West London, England, approximately 7 miles from the centre of London. Founded in 1907 by Dame Henrietta Barnett, it is internationally recognised as one of the finest examples of early twentieth century domestic architecture and town planning, and home to approximately 13,000 people.
Horticultural Society Members-only coach trip to RHS Wisley -A visit to one of the RHS's finest gardens on the first day of its Flower Show. Information: 020 8455 0455. Details...
Tuesday 3 September
Horticultural Society Entry night for submission of entry forms for 288th Flower Show -7pm to 8pm at Fellowship House. Bring your entry forms to Fellowship House, where members will be happy to advise first-timers planning to put in exhibits or photographs at the show on Saturday. Or put your forms through the door at 4 Asmuns Hill, NW11 6ET before Friday 6th September. Get the children baking, making, painting or taking photographs to display at the show, as the end of the long summer holidays is in sight. All young winners get prize-money on the day. Details...
Tuesday 3 September
Horticultural Society 288th Flower Show with Grimsdyke Brass Band -3pm to 5pm at Free Church Hall. For a traditional start to Autumn in the society's 110th birthday year, come and hear the band in the garden of the Free Church Hall, as Grimsdyke Brass pay us a return visit. See the results of the season of mellow fruitfulness on display, with flowers, baking, preserves and photography and competitions for children as well. And meet friends and family to sample the homemade cake for tea in the small hall. Details...
Saturday 7 September
Residents Association Council Meeting -8pm. Hear Suburb issues discussed by the Residents Association Council. There is a (maximum)15-minute slot, during the meeting, for any residents attending to ask questions of the Council.
Tuesday 24 September
Combat Stress Special Centenary Concert in aid of Combat Stress -7:30pm at Free Church. Fundraising concert featuring the North London Military Wives Choir with the Royal Naval Volunteer Band - Northwood Headquarters, led by Bandmaster Colour Sergeant Sarah Hope. An evening of music and song to commemorate the centenary of Combat Stress, including songs from the Military Wives' Choir's latest album ' Remember' and a variety of music from military marches to stage and screen favourites. TICKETS: Â£15 or Â£13 concessions (over 65 and under 16). All children must be accompanied by an adult. To book tickets call 07710 098667 or email email@example.com with your requirements. Cash and cheques only. Tickets also available at the door. VENUE: The Free Church, North Square, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11 7AA. Disabled parking only in car park. Please park in surrounding streets. Details...
Saturday 5 October