- Event: Fireworks in Central Square Tuesday 31 December at St. Jude's Church
- Event: Council Meeting Tuesday 4 February 2020 at 8pm at Fellowship House
- Event: Annual General Meeting Monday 30 March 2020 at 8pm at Henrietta Barnett School Hall
- Event: Council Meeting Tuesday 7 April 2020 at 8pm at Fellowship House
- View all Residents Association events
- Suburb News
- Member Discounts at local shops
- More about the Residents Association
The Garden Suburb Police Safer Neighbourhood Team. See here for contact details, news and crime prevention tips.
Hampstead Garden Suburb is located in North West London, England, approximately 7 miles from the centre of London. Founded in 1907 by Dame Henrietta Barnett, it is internationally recognised as one of the finest examples of early twentieth century domestic architecture and town planning, and home to approximately 13,000 people.
Residents Association Fireworks in Central Square -Free entry to Pre-Fireworks Party (drinks and snacks) at St Jude's from 10.45pm until midnight, when the fireworks display will commence. Details...
Tuesday 31 December
Residents Association Council Meeting -8pm at Fellowship House. Hear Suburb issues discussed by the Residents Association Council. There is a (maximum)15-minute slot, during the meeting, for any residents attending to ask questions of the Council. Details...
Tuesday 4 February