- Event: Council Meeting (Subject to Confirmation) Tuesday 6 October at 8pm at Fellowship House
- Event: Fireworks in Central Square (Subject to Confirmation) Thursday 31 December at St. Jude's Church
- View all Residents Association events
- Suburb News
- Member Discounts at local shops
- More about the Residents Association
- Horticultural Society Website
- Event: CANCELLED: ENTRY NIGHT FOR THE AUTUMN FLOWER SHOW Tuesday 1 September from 7pm to 8pm at Fellowship House
- Event: CANCELLED: AUTUMN FLOWER SHOW Saturday 5 September from 3pm to 5pm at Free Church Hall
- Event: THE HISTORY OF FINCHLEY NURSERIES, A TALK BY PHILIP COLMAN Thursday 22 October at 7:30pm at Fellowship House
- View all Horticultural Society events
The Garden Suburb Police Safer Neighbourhood Team. See here for contact details, news and crime prevention tips.
Hampstead Garden Suburb is located in North West London, England, approximately 7 miles from the centre of London. Founded in 1907 by Dame Henrietta Barnett, it is internationally recognised as one of the finest examples of early twentieth century domestic architecture and town planning, and home to approximately 13,000 people.
Horticultural Society CANCELLED: ENTRY NIGHT FOR THE AUTUMN FLOWER SHOW -7pm to 8pm at Fellowship House. THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED. Bring your entry form for Saturday's Autumn Flower Show to Fellowship House, or you can deliver it to 86 Willifield Way, NW11 6YJ on or before 1 September if you prefer. Help and advice can be provided at Fellowship House if you have never entered our shows before. New competitors always welcome and we would especially like more children to enter the junior classes. Details...
Tuesday 1 September
Horticultural Society CANCELLED: AUTUMN FLOWER SHOW -3pm to 5pm at Free Church Hall. THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED BUT THERE WILL BE A VIRTUAL FLOWER SHOW. WATCH OUT FOR DETAILS VERY SOON. The Horticultural Society's 290th Flower Show. Enjoy all the sights and scents of a traditional show, with stunning flowers, fruit and vegetables on display. Also children's classes, photography and cookery and baking (domestic economy). Home-made teas in the small hall and Grimsdyke Brass playing live in the garden (indoors if wet). Details...
Saturday 5 September
Residents Association Council Meeting (Subject to Confirmation) -8pm at Fellowship House. Hear Suburb issues discussed by the Residents Association Council. There is a (maximum)15-minute slot, during the meeting, for any residents attending to ask questions of the Council. Details...
Tuesday 6 October