HGS Web Site

If you have any problems using this site or the e-mail discussion group, spot any broken links, or have suggestions for improvements please e-mail

Residents Association

Contact details for the chairman and other council members are in the Residents Association section

You can also write to the RA at: HGS Residents Association, Garden Suburb Gallery, 136a Willifield Way, London NW11

HGS Trust

Contact details for the Trust are available on the Trust website at

Suburb News - Advertising & Articles

This is the quarterly Residents Association publication distributed to all residents. To advertise in Suburb News or submit an article for publication please refer to the Suburb News section for contact information.

Whats On

This is the events diary distributed to all residents. If you want to include an event please click here

Local schools, churches, synagogues, doctors, police etc

Look in the Local Directory

Planning Permission

Planing permission may be required from the HGS Trust, Barnet Council and English Heritage. HGS Trust planning guides are available on the Trust website.

If you arrived at this page via a search engine you can load the surrounding frame by clicking Find my Frame