Parallel with Hampstead Way runs Temple Fortune Lane, along the western boundary of the Suburb. Beyond Meadway Gate this continues in the cul-de-sac of Wild Hatch next to the gardens of the crematorium (designed by Lutyen's master, Sir Ernest George, in 1907). The Wild Hatch houses are a lively group, probably all by T M Wilson. Numbers 2-6 are certainly his, corresponding closely with one of the designs in the 1909 book, a good asymmetrical composition of roughcast and red brick with big chimneys; numbers 3 and 4 are dated 1911 and 1909 respectively.
Number 7 is in the manner of Wilson's own house in Willifield Way with the same round-arched hoodmould to the staircase window. Here there is also an excellent composition of the end facing the road, the weatherboarded gable being flanked by two symmetrical projections, one of them an annexe to the dining room and the other a built-in garage, one of the first in the Suburb (1911). Another garage, designed by Frank Osler in 1928 and belonging to 85 Hampstead Way, has a brick arch and a cupola which effectively closes the cul-de-sac. From it an impressive brick wall extends along the pathway which leads from Wild Hatch through to Hampstead Way.